1. Only one offer is permitted per student, this is to be decided by the 1st driving lesson and with the agreement of your instructor.
2. Offers cannot be mixed and matched.
3. All driving lessons cancelled within 48 hours of the students booked lesson time will be charged at the lesson hrly rate , this is at your instructors discretion.
4. This charge (detailed in point 3), will be levied on all standard rate and all special offer lessons.
5. Failure to make payment for cancelled lessons (as detailed in points 3 & 4) will result in special offer rates and or services being withdrawn by the driving instructor, the standard lesson rate will be reintroduced and special offer rates cancelled.
6. The instructor can withhold the use of their vehicle if the instructor deems the student has not reached the required driving test standard.
7. Should for any reason the student choose to leave the driving school having paid in advance for a special offer, any refund is at the discreation of the Drving School.
8. The driving school will not be held responsible for any mechanical or electrical defects occurring to an instructors car, either during lessons or on or before practical tests.
9. Services can be withdrawn by the instructor with no notice period or refund to the student, should the instructor deem a student’s behavior unacceptable.
10. Any referred student must complete 10 hours of paid for lessons before the student who referred them can claim any offer.
11. The term (lesson) refers to a 1 hour session.